Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Football and Wine: Sonoma County Petite Sirah - Bringing the Bold

Having noticed that I am an editor with NFL Films, the wonderful sonomacounty.com folks hit me up for a blog post on wines to drink with football. Yes I know that beer may be the most popular football beverage but I'm good for 1 or 2 of those only. After that I move on to the vino because well, it's less filling and I like it better, with food and without. Super Bowl 50 will be held in the Niners stadium south of San Francisco this February so it's not too early to start planning your Super Bowl party. As you will see, Petite Sirah, a virtually unknown grape to most consumers, makes wine that will pair perfectly with tailgate food - especially items like spicy wings, chili and ribs. So to check out my post for them, and why you should consider Sonoma Petite Sirah, click here peeps!


1 comment: