Sunday, September 25, 2011

I've sold out!!...but not too much.

Yes - I've become an Amazon affiliate but the news isn't all bad. Yes, I've put an Amazon widget on the blog but I can pick the products displayed, so the widget will always display something I think is worthwhile. In this case, it's Kevin Zraly's great wine book for neophytes, Windows on the World Complete Wine Course. It's a great book that explains the European wine system, where wines are named most often for the places they come from and what grapes are grown in those places. It's absolutely a must have for those of you embarking on your wine journey. It's also interesting to note that, having just passed the 10 year anniversary of 9/11, Windows on the World was the name of the restaurant at the top of the World Trade Center's north tower and Mr. Zraly was the wine director for 25 years or so. He is still active in wine education and his book was my introduction also. Oh yeah. Amazon does pay me a commission on sales, as long as you get there via this humble blog - and even if you buy a different product. Might I suggest a 50" TV? Cheers!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment